The Academic Advisement Center uses Starfish to provide you with a central location to connect to your advisor. Be sure to arrive on time so you can benefit fully from your scheduled advisement appointment!
Schedule an Appointment
- Log in to MyFIT. On the Student tab, click on Make an Appointment with your Academic Advisor in the Online Resources box. That link will redirect you to Starfish, where you will need log in again using your MyFIT credentials.
- Select My Success Network. Displayed within Your Services will be Academic Advisement Center. Select this service.
- Select Schedule Appointment
- Adjust the date range as needed to find days and times that work for your schedule, and then select a time from the list.
- Complete your sign up by adding a description for why you want to meet.
- Click Confirm to finish scheduling the appointment. You will get an email with the appointment details to your FIT email account.
- Appointments are made using Eastern time, so please be mindful of any time difference when scheduling your appointment.
- The default session length is 30 minutes.
Please review instructions below for scheduling your online appointment. If you have any additional inquiries, please email us at [email protected].
Online Advisement Sessions
Online advisement takes place via Google Meet.
- Select Virtual Appointment.
- Prepare your Degree Audit (DARS) for your appointment. How to Access your DARS Audit
- At your designated appointment time, log into your FIT email account using your FIT username and
(How to Sign Into Your FIT Email Account)
- After logging in, look for a chat request from your advisor. Accept it to begin your session.
For a video chat session, follow the Google directions for how to start a video call.
- For an additional resource to retrieve and understand your DARS Audit, review our video tutorial